Search our site:
Follow us on Twitter:
Like us on Facebook:
- NASA Innovative Advanced Concept Program Seeks Phase II Proposals
- NASA Celebrates Earth Day with Public Events, Online Activities
- NASA Completes LADEE Mission with Planned Impact on Moon's Surface
- NASA, Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum Announce Media Opportunities at Hubble Anniversary Reception
- NASA Sets Preview Briefing, TV Schedule for Space Station Spacewalk
- NASA's Kepler Telescope Discovers First Earth-Size Planet in 'Habitable Zone'
- NASA Administrator and Senior Leaders to Outline NASA's "Path to Mars"
Category Archives: Progress
We are really excited to finally present the online debut of our team’s lunabot: Atlas02! See you all in a few weeks! For optimal viewing, we HIGHLY recommend setting your speakers to MAX volume. Enjoy
Over the weekend, I introduced some of the incoming undergraduate students to some of the research projects conducted at Polytechnic Institute of New York University. Over the summer, I developed a robot hand to test different pressurized astronaut gloves. On … Continue reading
One very important thing we learned from our first year at Lunabotics was testing is absolutely imperative. And so just yesterday, we finished our scale Lunarena for testing our robot. Our regolith is our own custom recipe =]. We mostly … Continue reading
As midterms are approaching fast for students at the Urban Assembly Institute of Math and Science for young women engineers, a lot of the students are feeling anxious and are trying to get as much practice as they can get. … Continue reading
This weekend, we joined MakerDay being held at Polytechnic Institute of New York University. This event invited entrepreneurs around the New York City area to come and share their ideas. We brought over a couple of Thing-O-Matics and a Cupcake … Continue reading